Windy City-Fox Motorsports is a growing organization setting the pace in the motorcycle industry. With 19 dealership locations in Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin, we are a company by riders for riders. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our employees, our customers, and our communities.
401k Plan with company match
Paid Time Off
Business casual dress code
A fun environment!
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Receive and process parts from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, and prepare product for showroom floor.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.), as directed.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Customer Service:
- Model superior customer service to all of the dealership’s customers, employees, general manager and owner(s).
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Maintain an enthusiastic front, no matter what the circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
- Knowledge and/or experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales to function independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional skills of customer service.
- Able to develop and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.