Looking to jumpstart your career with a badass company? The Windy City Motorcycle Company is the place for you. Made up by riders for riders, the Windy City Motorcycle Company is the largest motorcycle retailer defining and the leading the standard and future of the motorcycle retail experience. Our teams spend their days fulfilling two-wheeled dreams. What could get better than that? We pride ourselves on creating a fast-paced, fun and team-oriented work environment that makes each day a new adventure. Are you ready to roll on the throttle and join us?
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual dress code
- A fun environment!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist service department manager in maintaining a smooth running efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the repair order
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work
- Determine correct part numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts before job starts
- Perform cashier functions, as needed
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs
- Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including and proper storage of these items
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Current, valid motorcycle license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.