Motorcycle Sales Specialist
Windy City-Fox Motorsports is a growing organization setting the pace in the motorcycle industry. With 19 dealership locations in Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin, we are a company by riders for riders. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our employees, our customers, and our communities.
401k Plan with company match
Paid Time Off
Business casual dress code
A fun environment!
- Model superior customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise and offer additional product that compliments the purchase.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Be an ambassador for the dealership and the Harley-Davidson Brand.
- Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
- Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle sales.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Do not pre-qualify customers. Ensure they are properly qualified based on their needs, wants and ability to buy.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
- Guide every customer through the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process.
- Enter prospects into CRM System on a daily basis.
- Cross sell additional parts, accessories, motor clothes, HOG memberships, F&I products, warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles.
- Maintain a clean showroom floor, wipe down motorcycles, etc.
- Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Knowledge and/or experience in sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales to function independently and as a part of a team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.