Career Relaunch Boot Camp
Career Resource Center (CRC) will host a Career Relaunch Boot Camp. This is an intensive program for motivated individuals who are serious about getting back into the workforce after an extended break.
The program will run over the course of 4 Thursday mornings this fall starting on September 26th.
Attendees will learn to:
- Be strategic as you plan your re-entry into the workforce
- Identify a career path
- Establish weekly progression goals
- Develop your personal brand & elevator pitch
- Create an effective resume to address your career gap
- Build your LinkedIn profile
- Prepare for and practice your interviewing skills
- Discover networking techniques
Participants will also receive CliftonStrengths Assessment and Book, a professional LinkedIn head shot by Martha Abelson Photography, and a 6 month membership for CRC Services including one-on-one career advisory sessions to begin after boot camp concludes.
For more details and to register visit https://www.careerresourcecenter.org/re-entry-boot-camp
Career Resource Center, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit in Lake Forest has changed lives and strengthened communities through confidence-building, results focused employment resources. Transforming careers has remained constant throughout our 29 year history. Our services and resources have accelerated the return to significant and productive career paths of 14,000 individuals.