Calling all Lake Forest & Lake Bluff Artists…
Submit your work for the cover of the 2021-22 Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Community Guide!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 10, 2021
THE PUBLICATION & ITS AUDIENCE:
Published annually by the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce, the Guide has a glossy magazine format and is distributed to both residents and visitors of Lake Forest and Lake Bluff. A quantity of 17,000 are printed with 14,000+ sent via US Mail to every household in Lake Forest and Lake Bluff and an additional 3,000 copies distributed year-round by the City of Lake Forest, Village of Lake Bluff, local Realtors and the Chamber.
THIS YEAR’S THEME -- "THE POWER OF CONNECTION"
We are seeking cover art inspired by the theme of “The Power of Connection” in Lake Forest & Lake Bluff. The original artwork/photos should represent both communities and celebrate the concept of residents and businesses connecting, collaborating and supporting each other. That we are stronger together as we work to ensure a vibrant, healthy and prosperous community -- "Think Local First" initiatives to support cherished local businesses and organizations, neighbors helping neighbors, acknowledging the service of those on the front line, and so much more.
OUR THANKS TO THE SELECTED ARTIST:
It will be our great pleasure to acknowledge the artist in the publication, in promotion through Chamber media channels, and with a gift of $100 in ChamberChecks redeemable at local businesses.
SPECS FOR SUBMISSION:
- There is no limit to the number of entries per artist
- All submissions must be original artwork/photos – the cover copy will be designed around the art
- The publication is approximately 8.5” x 11” vertical
- Artwork must be scanned or well-photographed (no flash) for submission
- Entries must be submitted as a JPG and include the artist’s name in the file name – i.e. Jane Smith would submit the file as jsmith_cover.jpg and multiples would be jsmith_cover2.jpg, etc.
- Submit no later than March 10, 2021 to info@LFLBchamber.com
QUESTIONS? Contact the Chamber at info@LFLBchamber.com