Small Business Attraction & Retention Series
Affordable and easy solutions for small business owners addressing key issues associated with attracting, hiring and keeping talent in today's tough labor market. This series offers seven short virtual sessions designed specifically for small business owners that address current talent acquisition concerns and provides action items that can be customized and used immediately to make themselves more able to attract and retain the workers they need. The over-arching theme is about company culture but will be broken down into more discrete elements with practical, tactical ideas for each. Participants are encouraged to step back and assess how they can effectively implement changes and improvements that are not complicated, don't take much time or money to apply, and yet can have a significant impact on the bottom line during these challenging times. This series includes seven live virtual sessions:
1) The Great Resignation: What's Really Going On?
2) Boosting Business by Boosting Benefits
3) Culture Eats Strategy, so What Are You Serving?
4) Who I'm Working for Matters to Me
5) Career Development: Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go
6) Balancing Act: How to Be Flexible Without Breaking
7) Be a Talent Magnet: Ways to Post, Interview and Hire for Top Talent